Verbz is looking for a full stack web developer to help implement design, build, and support a rich, highly interactive, web application. This is a senior role, responsible for core platform development and architecture decisions. You’ll work directly with a small team of developers, designers and product managers.
You'll be working with integrating cutting edge voice and NLP technologies, and innovative user experiences. This is a role for a developer looking to embrace challenges and create new or novel solutions.
- You’ll work with product designers to plan and implement UX design specifications
- You'll collaborate with backend engineers to specify, write, test, and deploy code that integrates with API endpoints.
- You'll contribute to technical architecture discussions and help drive technical decisions within the team.
- You'll assist the team in triaging and resolving production issues.
- Deep experience with modern web technologies and their use e.g. React, Node, Angular.
- Strong UX and design sensibilities.
- Strong ability to write and debug code that is reusable, testable and efficient.
- You care about the business implications of anything you build.
- Experience scaling production software. You've worked on a product with rapid growth and understand what needs to be done to scale to the next level.
- Experience working with Firebase or equivalent services.
- You've some time as a senior engineer or tech lead.
- You have experience with release and test practices such as CI/CD.
- You have an interest in new voice-first interaction methods and their applications.