You’ll be joining a small, passionate team of engineers, designers and product leaders to transform how the world’s most influential professionals get work done. To be successful, you’ll have a passion for great UX and will take pride in owning and delivering product excellence.
We're looking for an experienced Swift developer to work in the development and maintenance of our iOS application (mobile phones/tablets). Your primary focus will be the development of such applications and their integration with back-end services.
- Design and build applications for Apple devices on the iOS platform.
- Maintain quality and ensure the responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 2-3+ years work experience in iOS development
- Deep familiarity with Swift and Cocoa Touch
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experience with mobile release and test practices such as CI/CD
- Experience working with Google Cloud Platform and related services
- Experience with Google Dialogflow or other natural language processing platforms
- Experience in audio capture, playback, transcription, processes
- Solid understanding of NLP/NLU and audio processing
- Have previously worked in a venture-backed startup